Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Wonderul things!

This last weekend I journeyed to Portland, OR with my bestest of friends! I was... wonderful!

We went all over the city of Portland... Not because we wanted to see every square inch of it... but we got lost a couple times... we made the best of it! In search of a great coffee shop we got soaked walking in the rain. We rode the MAX everywhere...missed a few stops. Strangers were nice.

Portland this time of year is incredible!!! I love fall...and that city! They are perfect together!  




The purpose of the trip was to see the one and only Ingrid Michaelson in concert! It was amazing! Not only because she is my favorite and has written the soundtrack of my life... but because of her talent and wit! I loved it! I can't wait to go to another one of her concerts and maybe even one day she will sing at my wedding lol!

It was a great weekend! It ended with church at City Bible. Pastor Frank preached on prayer and how big God is. There are no limitations in prayer! And guess what... we have enormous possibilities in Him! It's inside of each and everyone of us... we just need to tap into the power and hope He has given us!

No comments:

Post a Comment